Background in project management and/or office admin. assistant experience. Past work within creative services, printing or marketing industries an asset.
You are a motivated team player with an insatiable desire to push yourself to consistently improve your skill set. You are a thinker - you have the ability to dig into a challenge and fill in the blanks. You possess impeccable attention to detail. You are great with numbers and pride yourself in your effective budget management skills. Your organizational skills are unparalleled and you thrive on working in a fast paced environment. You are an exceptional multi-tasker - able to effectively jump between numerous tasks over the course of the day without it impacting your productivity. You can adhere to priorities based on deadlines and commitments without getting sidetracked. You embrace technology and are comfortable in a MAC environment. You are a quick learner and are eager to pick up new programs that will make you and the team that you are supporting even more efficient. You have solid communications and interpersonal skills. People love you because not only are you great at what you do - but you also have a persuasive ability to get things done.
- Track status of estimates
- Open jobs by creating electronic and hardcopy dockets
- Maintain budget spreadsheets
- File client correspondance and project assets accurately into centralized system
- Upload electronic files to vendors and publications
- Review client proofs to ensure all revisions are complete/correct before files are sent to clients
- Purchase stock images
- Obtain advertising media plans, coordinate proofs and approvals with clients, and send files to publications on tight deadlines
- Assist project managers by coordinating daily schedules for designers, and various duties as required
- Handle all shipping/couriers for studio and clients
- Gather/file samples from completed jobs
- Obtain/save electronic files from vendors
- Archive electronic dockets
- Update website with current projects as they complete
- Cover reception when needed
- Keep project management software updated with current information for clients and vendors
- Create internal social marketing content
WHAT WE OFFER
First and foremost, you have an amazing, award winning team of talented creatives and administrators to work with. We are not a big corporate machine but rather a boutique creative services agency dedicated to churning out exceptional work. On top of that, your new workplace is located just off Highway #1 in Abbotsford, where you will love our recently renovated 2800 sf studio environment. Your commute to work is an easy one because you're not fighting city traffic. From the Port Mann Bridge you are a short 25 minutes to work (less if your home is closer to the Valley!) and you will spend your days in a spacious open studio environment featuring glass walls and a 20 foot high vaulted foyer. You'll have benefits coverage from extended health to dental, and a competitive compensation package to boot. And finally you won't have to battle for parking because we've got lots of that in the Valley!