Are you passionate and excited about the opportunity to join a rapidly growing, disruptive business? You’re looking for an opportunity to be part of a driven team of professionals about to take a Canadian company public? You’ve gained demonstrable experience with a strong track record of success? If your answers are all yes, this position is for you!
We are a young company, offering tons of experience and responsibility as we work towards our ambitious goals. We’re looking for a proactive Technical Writer to support our team, who is a highly intelligent self-starter with a positive “get it done” attitude, just itching for a chance to show what they can do. Check out the list of qualifications below and if you have the goods, we want to hear from you!
Please include samples of your documentation output when submitting your application
- Creating, writing, editing, and maintaining technical documentation
- Developing, organizing, and maintaining internal training and educational documentation
- Providing estimates for key deliverables and milestones within a given release cycle
- Gathering information from subject-matter experts and translating into appropriate documentation
- Participating in product and release reviews
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in English, Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of technical writing experience
- Ability to absorb and organize complex content logically for technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines while producing high-quality work
- Passion for being organized - you're able to focus on details or the broad view as needed
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and work well as a team member
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
- Experience in a professional services or help desk/support environment
- Ability to liaise with engineering/marketing/sales/client services resources
Note: We are hiring for this role as soon as possible.