Teradici PCoIP technology is deployed throughout virtual and cloud environments, in zero clients, hardware accelerators, standalone workstations and mobile devices. Simple, green, and cost-effective, the Teradici PCoIP virtual workspace architecture delivers a secure, high-definition, highly responsive computing experience.
Teradici customers benefit from a broad PCoIP ecosystem of innovative products and services. Our customers include Fortune 500 enterprises and institutions around the world, local and federal government agencies, and cloud and service providers.
As a contract technical writer on our Product Education and Customer Success team, you will be responsible for producing and publishing technical content that enables our customers and partners to excel with our virtual desktop products. You will produce clear, concise, accurate, and engaging content for implementation and troubleshooting guides, tutorials, and knowledge base articles to ease integration of Teradici and partner products into corporate IT environments.
- Learn the features, operation, deployment, and maintenance of virtual desktop products to facilitate audience focus, project planning, and content organization.
- Create documentation plans from requirements gathering through release schedules; lead and facilitate content review process.
- Produce engaging technical content for firmware and software products and virtual desktop deployments.
- Gather core content from developer and support teams to produce user guides, release notes, knowledge base articles, operation guides, SDK guides, developer guides, proof-of-concept/evaluation guides, and quick start guides.
- Maintain content to ensure information is accurate, up-to-date, and approved by stakeholders.
- Publish content for Web, print, or online access as required.
- Diploma or certificate in technical writing with minimum 3 years’ experience producing technical content for complex hardware and software products.
- Excellent English oral, written, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience producing content that adheres to established standards, style, voice, and branding guidelines.
- Experience with topic-based authoring, single-sourcing, and content reuse.
- Experience working in a hardware and software development environment that includes developers, support, product management, marketing, and QA.
- Working knowledge of HTML publishing and responsive Web content considerations.
- Independent problem solver with strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize competing demands.
- Organized and analytical, exceptional attention to detail and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with publishing applications such as Flare, MS Office, Acrobat, and InDesign as well as graphic illustration and screen capturing applications.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Wiki applications, and enterprise and web content management systems an asset.