Graphically Speaking is a large and progressive, full-service web development firm. We employ 50 talented specialists who collectively produce industry leading websites.
Our services include: Web design, mobile development, application development, ecommerce, database programming, digital marketing and social media. To learn about us, see our website at www.graphicallyspeaking.ca.
Our Value Statements:
- Provide great value, quality and service to our customers.
- Be a great place to work.
- Act with honesty and integrity.
- Individual contribution and responsibility.
- Continuous improvement in everything we do.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Skills and Experience
- Computer science, web development or applied science designation from a recognized post-secondary institute.
- 2+ years of website development experience and 2+ years of technical project management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of web development processes.
- A working knowledge of Content Management Systems (Drupal, Wordpress, Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.) and other web development tools.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Outstanding eye for detail and quality control.
- Effective time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to break down complex technical problems for non-technical clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of ecommerce, database, website usability, analytics, email marketing and search engine optimization is preferred.
- Self-starter, quick learner, intelligent and resourceful
- Dedicated and passionate
- A problem solver
Competitive salary, MSP coverage, extended medical and dental, flex time, profit sharing*, education fund and an opportunity to grow and advance in the web development industry.
(*after 1 year - assuming productivity requirements are met)
Checklist of items to include when applying:
- Cover letter
- Examples of web development work
Send your resumé to:
Melody Chan, Operations Manager
Please note, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls please.