SUPERVISOR, MARKETING AND SALES
A great opportunity is available to a seasoned, strategic marketing professional who shares our entrepreneurial spirit and vision for the future.
We are ATCO Gas, Alberta’s largest natural gas distribution company, serving over 2.6 million people in almost 300 communities across Alberta. ATCO Gas is part of the ATCO Group of Companies, an Alberta-based organization, with more than 7,700 employees worldwide. Build your future with us and see where your potential can take you!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Formulating, directing and/or coordinating marketing plans to promote existing ATCO Gas products and services.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities that will create earnings growth.
- Developing business cases for identified opportunities including analysis such as market segmentation, competitive review, technical feasibility, value proposition development, revenue, cost and earnings potential, risk analysis and mitigation strategies.
- Providing marketing expertise to support development of new opportunities including market research and evaluations, financial evaluations, and other marketing functions required throughout the evaluation process.
- Overseeing budgets.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
- A University degree in Marketing or Business. A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) would be an asset.
- Five to ten years of marketing and/or business development experience in competitive markets.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of developing and executing marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives.
- Proven success in developing and introducing new products and/or services.
- Experience in developing and managing multiple distribution channels.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a challenging work environment. We are committed to providing excellent career development opportunities within the ATCO Group of Companies.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in the above position; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.