We are seeking a dedicated, pro-active, organized person with acute attention to detail to manage our studio workflow and key projects.
The ideal candidate will have both Interactive and Print production experience, and provide end-to-end project management across integrated projects. Strong writing skills are also required. You will be working directly with the Creative Director and Managing Director, to manage client deliverables and overall account coordination.
The role requires that you will also manage the client relationship ensuring that expectations are appropriately set and that there is thoughtful communication around budgets, schedules and scope. Experience on large scale branding projects with multiple deliverables is a must.
- Manage all phases of the project lifecycle including kickoff, discovery requirements, asset collection, design, development, launch and final delivery.
- Ensure client satisfaction, and expectations are met (internally and externally) while still adhering to cost and time estimates.
- Track and report on project status, budgets and timelines.
- Ensure meetings are documented and productive; provide recap notes post-meeting.
- Develop and manage to project schedules with milestones.
- Report project progress/status on a regular basis to Managing Director and Creative Director.
- When necessary, conduct research and assist in preparing presentations with team
- Circulate and organise client assets or feedback upon receipt to appropriate team members.
- Clear communicator
- Exceptionally organized
- Able to lead a team, assess priorities and manage workflow for multiple projects and deadlines
- Comfortable managing and tracking budgets for multiple projects for one client
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively
- Team player. Comfortable in a small, fast past environment
- Good critical thinking and decision making skills
- Articulate, engaged and interested in the design world
- Excellent communication skills- you will be dealing with clients, potential clients, photographers, web developers vendors, etc.
- Understanding print and digital production, brand strategy and brand execution