BIMM is Canada’s largest independently owned Direct Response marketing agency located in the heart of the Distillery District.
For more than 30 years, we’ve crafted flawless direct, digital and retail campaigns for some of the biggest brands in Canada. We are looking for a Studio Designer to join our exciting fast paced environment in our Studio. The ideal candidate will have both Creative and Technical abilities across the entire Adobe platform as well as Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel. The Studio Designer ensures client deadlines for all assigned work are met, and is responsible for producing flawless execution with a Creative flare to assist Art Directors. Print and online experience an asset. You are part of a team and do whatever it takes to jump in and help out. You are able to maintain a high level of responsiveness to accommodate multiple projects, client requests, and work independently with changing circumstances.
- Able to create designs independently
- Responsible for the Creative and Technical execution of all assigned work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS5.5 (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design).
- Flash knowledge a plus
- Able to manage irregular hours.
- Responsible for the execution of all assigned, and work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Produce design layouts with minimum guidance from Creative/Design/Photoshop
- Prioritize work to accommodate deadlines.
- Manage and maintain high level of responsiveness and flexibility to accommodate internal client requests and changing circumstances.
- Prepress computer files for transmission to publications and/or clients.
- Be able to prepare mockups and mount boards.
- Contribute toward the development of Studio group, as an industry leader recommend solutions with the latest creative trends and technological advancements.
2+ years of agency experience
Minimum 4 years of professional experience
Solid portfolio of recent commercial work.
A degree or diploma in graphic design or equivalent experience
Clear and professional communication skills