Re:Generate Design is a boutique retail branding studio in the Queen Street West area of downtown Toronto. We specialize in food branding and packaging, but we like to keep things fresh and take on other interesting branding, not-for-profit and website design work as well. As a small, fun and collaborative studio, we share roles and responsibilities without a strong hierarchy. We place a strong focus on making the design process enjoyable for both our clients and our team.
The Studio/Asset/Workflow manager will maximize the quality of work and efficiency of the studio and ensure our client expectations are continually met. We are looking for a super smart and organized individual who will mesh well with our team. You should have top-notch verbal/written skills and be able to rock the spreadsheets.
To be considered for this opportunity please have:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Diploma, with strong preference for design, advertising, marketing industries.
- At least two years professional experience within a similar role and/or in a project management type role.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mac-based computer knowledge, with thorough working knowledge of Excel or other spreadsheet software.
- Knowledge of Basecamp (or other online project management tool) is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of the retail design industry is a major plus.
- Report directly to the CCOs.
- Work closely with the design team to help support their creative and production work.
- Be responsible for managing and maintaining digital assets through a custom interface.
- Track the digital assets associated with all projects in the studio.
- Be responsible for quality control and proofreading.
- Assist in managing the studio’s workflow by maintaining a status document of all active projects.
- Assist with office management tasks as they arise, such as negotiating with suppliers and other administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Highly motivated and organized.
- Detail and process oriented.