Strategy Project Manager
Lululemon Athletica Inc.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $85,000.00/Annually
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: (1122)
Comprehensive benefits package and performance based bonus available
1818 Cornwall Ave
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 1E3 Canada
Strategy Project Manager
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives.
We are a team of problem solvers, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for the next big thing - and are working on the one after that. Our team is all about creating the future together - by unifying a long-term vision for lululemon, undertaking necessary research and analysis, and working with cross-functional partners to develop strategies to deliver sustainable, quality growth as a global, multi-channel and multi-brand organization.
a day in the life of a Strategy Project Manager
- Dusting things under the rug never happens in your home! You conduct research and analysis to develop insights and make compelling strategy recommendations to senior leadership through powerful written and verbal communication
- Your comfort zone is “no comfort” zone, you figure out ways to solve strategic problems new to the organization and new to you.
- Leadership presence is your super power; you enroll the organization in your project(s) and for building relationships across the business. You figure out how to drive what you are working on forward and add value to your functional team and lululemon.
- Once you have enrollment, you also activate others to implement, through leading cross functional projects based on organizational needs
- You are responsible for your own learning and personal development guided by a strong team and company culture dedicated to setting you up for success. Through your contributions you will grow and develop
The finer print
- Undergraduate a must, MBA preferred
- 2 years, strategy consulting experience with consulting firm required
- Experience in or significant knowledge of retail is also required
- Experience managing teams & delivering to tight deadlines
- Experience writing and delivering presentations to senior executives
- Strategic and analytic thinker. Comfortable with large quantities of facts and data
- Quick-thinker, intellectually curious, loves problem solving
- Ego-less, fun-loving, love to sweat