Blast Radius is a global digital agency helping build our clients’ businesses by connecting brands and consumers in creative and innovative ways. We uncover the shared ideal that lies at the intersection of consumer passion and brand purpose and bring it to life in always-on brand experiences and integrated campaigns.
Strategists at Blast Radius are seasoned digital and brand strategists who are passionate about digital, have a deep curiosity about consumer behavior and are strong storytellers and presenters. Through consumer research, digital trend analysis, creative briefs, digital strategies and ecosystem recommendations, the strategists play a key role in driving innovation and ideas for new and existing clients.
You ideally have a deep expertise in two to three relevant areas – brand planning, research, platform and experience design, social media, mobile strategy, content marketing, etc. – but you are fundamentally a nimble and flexible marketing and digital generalist who can bring a holistic point of view to bear on any account.
- Conduct and analyze research to uncover fresh insights on client’s business and consumer behavior
- Help design and run stakeholder interviews and workshops to obtain knowledge of business and brand objectives
- Build digital strategy and ecosystem recommendations based on consumer insights, brand strategy, trends and objectives
- Produce documents, briefs, decks and proposals to communicate insights and recommendations in compelling ways
- Develop and validate high-level implementation digital and campaign roadmaps
- Devise performance measurement plans for campaigns and ecosystems
- Support other team members with various deliverables such as Content Strategy, Business Requirements, etc.
- Help develop and present the consumer POV for new business pitches
- Develop strong client relationships and influence stakeholders at multiple levels within the client organization
- Have a clear and in-depth knowledge base of your client(s)
- Be a thought leader offering pro-active insights to clients and internal Blast Radius team on changing markets, emerging technologies, trends
- Be a key player in developing social content and leading the social team to deliver monthly content calendars and channel strategies
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, etc.
- 4-7 years of experience working in strategy or planning at an agency or consultancy, with the majority at a digital agency
- Working knowledge of mobile, social and content strategies as well as tactics
- Self-starter, demonstrating appropriate levels of assertiveness with a high-degree of self-confidence
- Experience of working with multiple partner agencies
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and facilitation skills – able to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs
- Highly collaborative but also able to work with in an autonomous environment and be able to work with team members in different cities
- Proven track record of working with multi-disciplinary teams
- Nice to have experience with SEO, Social Listening, Measurement
- Demonstrates a continual desire and capability to extend knowledge
- Ability to travel 10-20% of the time in the US & Canada