Who we are?
ARI, a billion-dollar global vehicle fleet leasing and management company, prides itself on its people. Ranked #27 on Fortune Magazine’s 100 “Best Places to Work,” #17 on Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, and voted Employer of the Year by Mississauga Board of Trade. ARI has more than 65 years of experience offering its 2,800 employees a place where their careers and personal development can thrive.
ARI has an outstanding opportunity for a Strategic Account Manager based in our Calgary Location.
What will you do?
Businesses that partner with ARI come in all shapes, sizes and market caps and no one fleet leasing solution works for all. Your knowledge of the Automotive Fleet and Leasing business combined with your communication skills and analytical skills shapes how ARI’s new and existing business will grow. Leveraging your influence and relationship-building skills, you provide ARI-caliber strategic client service, research and data analysis. You will work with clients to anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of ARI’s key clients and understand how our range of product and service offerings can effectively manage and operate their growing fleet requirements. With client contacts, you proactively work to understand the client’s vision and strategy and provide your insight and perspective to meet mutual performance objectives, financial targets and agree to critical relationship milestones.
You will manage an assigned portfolio of clients, which means you will need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and business-focused to help expand and insulate the key client relationships you will manage. Additionally, you’re an advisor and consultant as well as a client advocate within ARI and above all you are responsible for delivering high quality presentations and meeting ARI’s corporate goals including:
- Take responsibility for the management of a key client portfolio and maintain client satisfaction through proactively accessing, clarifying and validating client needs
- Consistently review and analyze client specific data to draw logical conclusions and prepare high quality presentations to communicate key messages accordingly
- Report on business figures and strategies (minimum annually) with key client decision makers within your assigned client portfolio
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding ARI product enhancements and highly customized solutions to unique client requests
- Provide updates and insight on active strategies to improve fleet performance to meet the client’s key business objectives (efficiencies and savings)
- Manage ongoing client training on proprietary ARI fleet management systems and resources
- Travel to client locations as required (Canada, US)
What are we looking for?
- University degree or post-secondary diploma / certificate
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, etc.)
- Project Management would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to manage projects, implement ideas and influence clients on strategies to meet their fleet requirements
- 3-5 years experience in account management or fleet leasing (heavy truck, commercial vehicle, or automotive).
- Proven track record of strong team leadership and delivering high quality service.
- Valid driver’s license required
What we offer:
This position has a comprehensive compensation packages that includes a competitive base salary, monthly bonus, company car, (including fuel, maintenance, insurance) group RRSP, health, dental, and life insurance, tuition reimbursement, on the job training and development and much more. If you are a highly motivated team player, please apply now.