Auto req ID
Sr. Marketing Coordinator/Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing
KPMG’s National Sales and Marketing team consists of industry and field marketing, sales, research, branding, communications, digital, creative services, public and media relations, sponsorships and events, proposals, and contact and relationship management services.
KPMG Professionals Are...
Individuals who take deep personal accountability for their work, have a passion for excellence, driven to achieve their full potential and understand the value of building relationships with clients, future clients, their communities, the global firm and each other. A KPMG professional should have all the following characteristics:
- Strong work ethic
- Thrive on challenges
- Dedicated to providing outstanding client service.
As part of the Regions West Marketing Team, the Marketing Manager will work on marketing programs aimed at business and relationship development in the Edmonton market and elsewhere across Regions West. The Marketing Manager will report to the Area Marketing Director, Regions West. He/she will work closely with teams and provide strategic and tactical marketing support for internal clients, and implement nationally/regionally/locally driven initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will:
- Assist in the development and implementation of in-market activities with a focus on clients and targets.
- Act as a contributing member and provide teams with strategic ideas and input around marketing programs.
- Manage KPMG’s relationship with certain external industry associations and organizations and take the lead in negotiating sponsorship opportunities.
- Represent Edmonton and Regions West on National industry/functional calls and meetings. Develop a collaborative working relationship with colleagues from across Regions West and Canada to gain and share best practices and knowledge.
- Leverage industry and functional programs developed by teams locally, regionally and nationally.
- Manage marketing budgets
- Support KPMG’s key account program by working with teams in their pursuit activities
- Assist teams in the development responses to RFPs and formal proposals
Skills & Qualifications
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and behaviours:
- University degree in Marketing/business
- 5+ years of Marketing experience preferably within a large professional services organization or similar matrix environment
- Effective strategic and tactical marketing skills
- Ability to develop and execute marketing programs and follow through to execution, evaluation and measurement.
- Ability to conceptualize and present new approaches. Be able to identify key industry and client information (trends, issues, client-specific data, and strategic business opportunities) and present marketing perspective on what will be required to meet strategic goals. Digitally savvy and conversant with demand generation/lead nurturing campaigns.
- Strong writing skills. Proposal writing is an asset.
- Ability to manage a multiple, disparate projects through to completion, interacting with a wide range of stakeholders. Proven project management skills.
- Superior communication and organizational skills. Must be a quick study and self-starter who is able to initiate and follow through without requiring constant supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and proactive.
- Flexible individual with a strong work ethic. Willingness to work with tight deadlines and occasionally extended hours in order to get the job done.
- A team player who is effective in both a lead and a support role.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
We lead by example | We work together | We respect the individual
We seek the facts and provide insight | We are open and honest in our communication
We are committed to our communities | Above all, we act with integrity