Job Code: 855
# of openings: 1
Kruger Products L.P. is most well known as the leading manufacturer and distributor of Canada’s #1 Tissue Brands (including Cashmere®, Purex®, Scotties®’, White Swan® and Embassy®) for both the consumer and away from home markets, but we’re quickly becoming known as one of Canada’s best places to work as well.
We are leaders in our communities, leaders in sustainability, and leaders in connecting with our consumers. Our headquarters is in Mississauga, ON, but we proudly have nearly 2,600 employees spread across seven manufacturing plants in Quebec, British Columbia, Ontario, and Tennessee. Our publically-traded entity, KP Tissue Inc., is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol KPT. We recently acquired Metro Paper Industries to continue to build on our leadership position in the industry.
Our majority shareholder, Kruger Inc., is a Canadian-based manufacturing company in a variety of other industry sectors including: renewable energy, publication papers, forest products, paperboard and packaging, wines and spirits, and recycling.
We know our people are our greatest competitive advantage, and we strive to help them grow, succeed, innovate, and make our company even better each and every day.
Better yet, we are now looking for qualified candidates to join our growing team!
The Sr. Account Manager – Edmonton reports directly to the Sales Manager Alberta/B.C
- Develop and execute account plan to achieve both Kruger and distribution case objectives.
- Manage, communicate marketing initiatives and collaborate with distributor sales representatives and end users to grow market share, execute new business development and maintain existing relationships.
- Complete CRM reports daily and weekly to maintain sales activity and planning.
- Execute cold calling to prospective clients within business region to grow market share.
- Facilitate and resolve end user and distributor complaints to maintain business, ensure customer satisfaction and maintain high quality products.
- Provide details to Sr. Management and Marketing as it pertains to sales promotion and contest to increase sales.
- Audit and review budget and expenses to ensure accurate spending.
- Train and direct new and existing distributor personnel to enhance and maximize future sales.
- Analyze SAP data and AFH metrics data to ensure an understanding of distribution market trends.
- University or College Degree
- 1-3 years industry experience in either Food Service or Janitorial/Sanitation
- 3-5 years’ experience in sales and sales management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs and SAP