POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You will join a team providing service to Cameco’s portfolio of worldwide customers. You will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Supporting Cameco’s international sales team
- Coordinating and managing a portfolio of marketing contracts
- Maintaining computerized contract management systems
- Monitoring and coordinating the delivery of products and related services to customers
- Managing contract documents, reporting and analysis
You will interface with numerous internal and external stakeholders including Cameco’s third-party customers, external regulatory bodies, the marketing sales team, Cameco’s Fuel Services Division, as well as the legal, finance and treasury departments. You will be exposed to sales, market planning and analysis, and inventory management and transportation. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and participate in many different aspects of Cameco’s business.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Requirements of the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline
- Three to five years of relevant work experience (ie. customer service, contract administration)
- Equivalent combination of education and work experience considered
- Proficiency in use of spread sheet applications and database systems
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
Applicants with lesser qualifications may be considered at an appropriate level, if fully qualified applicants do not apply.
- competitive pay
- superior benefits
- employee share ownership plan for all employees
- Live Better wellness program
Cameco values diversity. In keeping with this principle and our employment equity goals, we particularly encourage qualified applicants from the designated equity groups to apply.