Do you live and breathe digital? Do terms like cross-channel, social listening, multi-platform, and fan-gated get you frothing at the mouth and clicking at an imaginary upvote button? Then Mercedes-Benz Canada would like to connect with you.
We are seeking a passionate digital native with relevant experience in social media community and content management (ideally for a global consumer brand) and a track record in delivering results.
As a Social Media Specialist within the Mercedes-Benz Interactive Marketing team, you will implement and coordinate corporate, product and community content through social platforms. You’ll work closely with internal departments and Agency partners to develop content strategies and campaigns. A proven track record in campaign optimization, ROI measurement and analytical tools are key for this position.
- Implement content streams on social media platforms to generate brand and community engagement.
- Develop content calendars, curate content, aligning brand platforms, pillars and guidelines
- Manage and Monitor social networks and identify opportunities.
- Generate community dialogue; social moderation and escalation
- Channeling community insights into organizational processes.
- Championing social media within Mercedes-Benz Canada.
- Planning and executing social media plans for increasing engagement and conversion, including earned and paid media.
- Managing key Agencies to provide support with strategic & executional requirements.
- Stakeholder management across various departments for content development and to ensure prompt responses to community discussions.
- Responsible for statistical analysis, insights and reporting across social channels to measure the impact and effectiveness of social media campaigns.
- Develop social newsletters to engage internal communities and business partners.
- Minimum 5 years of digital and social media marketing experience, ideally in an automotive capacity, integrated agency or client side (Brand & Campaign Marketing Experience with Global Consumer Brand Exposure)
- Advanced experience, planning and executional, of social media integration
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience of campaign development and paid media
- Knowledge of paid and organic search
- Strong interpersonal skills, with experience working with cross-functional stakeholders to accomplish goals
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to generate marketing and consumer insights and recommendations based on analytics
- Excellent attention to detail; Strong collaboration skills; Demonstrated ability to build and maintain an engaged community
- Thorough understanding and expert-level user of all social media technologies, platforms and analytics tools
- Excellent social marketing conversationalist and writing skills
- Proficiency in creative design
Mercedes-Benz Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.