Are you a multi-talented and creative social media and digital maven whose experience as a food blogger and digital marketer can be used to take Epicure’s social media presence to a whole new level? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Do you want to work with great people, and be a part of a successful and growing company that is changing the lives of Canadians daily?
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the execution of Epicure’s social media, mobile and digital marketing strategy. Overall, the Social Media Manager is accountable for Epicure’s digital experience and is passionate about emerging technologies, the new media landscape and social marketing.
At Epicure, we are a community that unites and inspires each other to rally around clean eating. Epicure is dedicated to sharing delicious meal solutions that use only real, whole ingredients you can trust, while never ever compromising on taste. We educate and inspire our community with a three-course solution—for ourselves, our children, and our planet. Our mission is to take back our health and change the course of our next generation's health and relationship with food.
Since being founded in 1997, Epicure has seen continued success and growth in Canada through our 20 years, to become a market leader in the Direct Sales industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and be a part of taking our growth to the next level by helping us to expand our market reach.
As Social Media Manager, your exciting and challenging work will involve:
- Managing the Epicure social media strategy and growing Epicure’s social communities
- Writing and executing digital marketing plans that align with the business and marketing strategy for Epicure
- Creating, managing, and writing content for a digital marketing editorial calendar
- Writing highly engaging posts for all Epicure social media channels.
- Editing and assigning content written by others for social media channels, making sure that the headlines, text, photos and other elements are produced for maximum engagement.
- Managing highly engaged, internal and external-facing social communities.
- Tracking and analyzing engagement and traffic with Google Analytics and other tools.
- Create and manage unique promotional campaigns for digital audiences including social media contests that are aligned to overall promotional strategy and calendar
- Identify industry influencers and coordinate partner market opportunities and outreach
- Manage the creation and publication of digital marketing assets (videos!) and analyze effectiveness
- Collaborate across departments to integrate social media, website and other online initiatives into one clear brand message
- Additional related tasks across this growing team will be required from time to time.
What we have:
- A mission-driven company, with a passion for changing the lives of our consultants and customers
- A well-developed and widely recognized brand, and the desire to take it to the next level to deliver our vision of expanding into new markets
- Fast-paced, growing company on Vancouver Island
- A team of capable and passionate marketing and creative professionals for you to collaborate with
- A beautiful and serene office environment, located in North Saanich, British Columbia
- Competitive salary and benefits package
What you have:
- You’re savvy in social media, with an understanding of metrics and data that sit behind it.
- Ability to quickly to pick up tone, language and voice of a brand and product and consistently apply across variety of busy social media pages.
- A strategic eye that can guide our social strategy in a strategic manner in mind of the changing needs of the business to ensure optimal engagement and traction of our social media efforts.
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, Journalism or related program
- Experience launching digital initiatives such as having your own blog and driving a social media following
- You love food, health, wellness and hanging out on social platforms
- Ability to edit photos using Photoshop, Publisher or Indesign
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated creativity with respect to idea generation and solution implementation
- Ability to influence, facilitate, negotiate and manage stakeholders with a variety of sometimes conflicting interests to achieve a cohesive and quality results that meet business goals
- Technically savvy with an ability to concept and develop innovative executions across all digital platforms
- Capacity to remain on the forefront of emerging industry trends
- Able to think holistically when it comes to both traditional and digital media
- Flexibility to meet constantly changing demands of the workplace
- Previous experience with a Direct Sales model or consumer packaged goods would be considered an asset
- Bilingual language skills (English and French) would be considered an asset
- Able to embrace change and excel within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated success working with second generation / high growth / niche organizations
- A creative eye and strong proof-reading skills
- A positive, can-do attitude!