AG Hair, a Canadian company that makes products that work, creates foundations for healthy hair and skin, and gives back. We are looking for a Manager of Social and Influencer Marketing.
Known for our meticulous selection of plant-based and naturally derived ingredients, AG creates the foundation for clean beauty through high quality, handcrafted hair and body care products. Founded in 1989 in Vancouver, Canada by John and Lotte Davis, AG has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can't help but 'Use. Love. Repeat.'
A portion of every bottle sold supports One Girl Can, a registered charity that provides educational opportunities to girls living in Kenya (www.onegirlcan.com).
Working at AG...
Creating products that make a difference is no easy task, but at AG our people are hard-wired to do just that. Their passion, ingenuity and entrepreneurial spirit make it possible to produce, market and sell exceptional hair and body products every day. Every role is integral to the success of the company and every employee has the opportunity to see the impact their contribution makes.
The results speak for themselves. Named one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies in 2017, 2018 and 2019 by Deloitte, AG’s culture is rooted in its values of collaboration, life-balance, diversity and respect.
The opportunity for you…
We are looking for an energetic and thoughtful person, who wants to bring their social media expertise to build and own AG’s presence in the digital community. If you are ready to have the buck stop with you…this is it.
This role will develop and execute our content and channel strategies for social media, build our influencer marketing programs, optimize our affiliate program, and keep AG in touch with tradditional PR. Your first year will be packed with projects that allow you to truly lead your areas by assessing our current state and recommending strategies that will grow our brand and drive ecommerce sales.
You will be responsible for…
- Creating integrated social media strategies and plans that enable sales on aghair.com and grow brand awareness
- Managing the execution of approved campaigns: production briefs to scheduling, and publishing content to post-analysis
- Developing and managing the execution of compelling, forward-thinking social, creator and influencer marketing strategies
- Managing AG’s influencer community, identifying areas to streamline for a scalable program
- Supporting key product launches, brand campaigns and corporate highlights through offline public relations mediums such as press releases, media builds, etc.
What you offer…
- Minimum 3 years of work experience related to social media and/or marketing
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to interpret data to develop audience insights, and campaign recommendations.
- An aptitude for staying up-to-date and utilizing current and emerging social media technologies, features and best practices
- Meaningful experience executing sales-driving social media ad campaign
- Interest in beauty and fashion a must
- Knowledge of North American industry influencers and media contacts
- Knowledge of graphic design principles a plus
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!