Ahhh, social media. Where would we be without internet memes, likes & pokes, follows, and the dreaded deleted tweet? There are some, out there in the intertubes, who can manage social media channels and run them like a virtuoso, optimizing lead-acquiring, brand-building machines. If you feel that you are one of those people, you might be interested in working with one of the country's fastest-growing venture-backed technology startups: Clio!
We build much-loved software for small law firms and independent legal professionals. Our customers range from public defenders, civil rights activists, students providing access to justice services for underserved communities all the way up to high-profile attorneys. The industry needs a truly excellent, market-leading product and Clio delivers.
We're looking for someone who can:
- Engage with and manage Clio's social media community on all channels including Twitter, G+, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.;
- Write, edit, and distribute content pieces such as white papers, case studies, blog posts, webinars, and other forms of external communications that drive user engagement and lead nurturing / conversion initiatives;
- Play a key role in Clio's marketing calendar by keeping content refreshed, accurate and up-to-date;
- Work closely with other departments as required to develop ideas for content on relevant topics;
- Drive research and awareness of trending / effective social media campaigns to continually evolve social strategy across multiple platforms;
- Maintain and contribute to guidelines on brand tone, voice, and curation content mix;
- Obsessively track and monitor the impact of channels / campaigns in market; report on effectiveness, growth, and opportunities and make recommendations for enhancement and improvement;
- Provide exceptional customer service via social media;
- Develop and present recommendations for increasing ratings and review traffic through third parties (e.g., Google, blogs, review sites, etc.)
This job is open to all applicants authorized to work in Canada. Oh, and when you apply, please take a moment to briefly highlight the thing you think has changed social media the most so far in 2015, for better or worse!