Omnitsky’s, Vancouver’s premier Jewish deli, is seeking a social media consultant to help with a wide range of projects.
This role is ideal for a smart, talented, ambitious and flexible candidate—someone who is eager to make a meaningful impact on an established business with a small but growing digital footprint. You will play a leadership role in developing and executing the company’s digital strategy, managing all touch points and developing compelling content to increase engagement and drive growth.
Responsibilities would include:
- conception and execution of social media and digital marketing strategy
- ongoing management of all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- ongoing management and updates to website and blog
- influencer outreach and partnership development
- driving engagement on all channels, as well as SEO
The role would require 8-10 hours per week, and would be flexible, with room to grow over time.