Manager or Director level depending on experience.This is a hand-on position.
Reports to the CEO
Works with the Community Manager, Studio Director, game team and 3rd party partners.
Focus is on developing and executing a comprehensive strategy to grow our flagship Facebook game, as well as build the company’s brand. Requires a creative thinker with practical experience in social marketing tactics.
- Create and implement online customer acquisition campaigns to generate business growth.
- Create and implement programs to re-engage lapsed players.
- Oversee daily advertising efforts with our various social ad partners.
- Optimize campaign and program performance through continuous testing and monitoring of game/player data from our Kontagent analytics platform.
- Develop and manage strategic online partnerships and affiliate relationships to drive customer acquisition.
- Develop a strong brand presence in the social games industry.
- Engage and manage key influencers.
- Develop and execute Email campaigns and online promotions.
- Create and manage blogs for both the game and company .
- Manage the relationship with our PR firm.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify best practices.
Should have the following skills:
- 3+ years experience with developing and implementing online marketing strategies
- Thorough understanding of customer acquisition and retention techniques
- Extensive experience with social games (preferably Facebook)
- Thorough understanding of analytics and A/B testing
- Ability to analyze campaigns and compare ROI
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with online gambling companies a plus
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
- Design/HTML skills a plus
- High energy and outgoing
- Articulate and proactive
Salary: Based on experience, drive and vision.
Blitzoo Games, Inc. is a 21 person social games studio in Vancouver focused on creating original IP for Facebook and other social networks.