Social Marketing Specialist full-time
Location: Vancouver, BC
Company Name: Blitzoo Games, Inc. (http://www.blitzoo.com)
Category: Marketing , Social Media
Manager or Director level depending on experience.This is a hand-on position.
Reports to the CEO
Works with the Community Manager, Studio Director, game team and 3rd party partners.
Focus is on developing and executing a comprehensive strategy to grow our flagship Facebook game, as well as build the company’s brand. Requires a creative thinker with practical experience in social marketing tactics.
- Create and implement online customer acquisition campaigns to generate business growth.
- Create and implement programs to re-engage lapsed players.
- Oversee daily advertising efforts with our various social ad partners.
- Optimize campaign and program performance through continuous testing and monitoring of game/player data from our Kontagent analytics platform.
- Develop and manage strategic online partnerships and affiliate relationships to drive customer acquisition.
- Develop a strong brand presence in the social games industry.
- Engage and manage key influencers.
- Develop and execute Email campaigns and online promotions.
- Create and manage blogs for both the game and company .
- Manage the relationship with our PR firm.
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify best practices.
Should have the following skills:
- 3+ years experience with developing and implementing online marketing strategies
- Thorough understanding of customer acquisition and retention techniques
- Extensive experience with social games (preferably Facebook)
- Thorough understanding of analytics and A/B testing
- Ability to analyze campaigns and compare ROI
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Experience with online gambling companies a plus
- Experience with Wordpress a plus
- Design/HTML skills a plus
- High energy and outgoing
- Articulate and proactive
Salary: Based on experience, drive and vision.
Blitzoo Games, Inc. is a 21 person social games studio in Vancouver focused on creating original IP for Facebook and other social networks.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page