6S is always open to talented individuals, who are interested in working for us. We are currently building a pool of candidates for future opportunities. This means that you’ll be added to our talent database, and be the first to be considered when an opportunity opens up. If you think you're a good match but don't hear from us right away please be patient...we're just waiting for the right opportunity to come up before we reach out :)
About The Position
You are a lover of all things digital, and are looking for company that also dreams in zeroes and ones. At 6S Marketing, we dig digital and are anchored by 14 years experience coupled with early adopter obsession and a tireless thirst to stay ahead of the pixel pack. If your calling is to strategize and manage world class search engine optimization campaigns have we got a compelling read for you (by job posting standards at least).
The Strategist position includes working with 6S Account Managers who manage a portfolio of clients. While the Account Managers are in a more client facing role, Strategists work on the creation and execution of campaigns within the client team. Strategists are brought in to projects to provide expertise within their specialization.
- 3+ years working on successful SEO campaigns, preferably in an agency environment but not required
- In-depth knowledge of search engine optimization and up to date on all the latest tactics
- Strong understanding of HTML and web protocols
- Well versed in content management systems like WordPress
- Extensive experience working with Google products including; Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable presenting findings/recommendations in client/project meetings
- Strong English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to provide insight and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives
About 6S Marketing
6S is one of Canada's largest digital marketing companies, and we continue to grow. While we love working hard, we also have fun - our culture is known to be one of the best in the industry. We have won numerous awards for being one of the best companies to work for in BC. We value our team greatly and offer a work environment that is flexible and fun. Our head office is in Vancouver; however our business in Toronto continues to grow and we are looking for candidates who are excited to be part of that growth. Check our Facebook page, Twitter, and blog, and if you think you would be a great fit, we would love to hear from you.
Competitive salary and benefits (based on experience) and an awesome positive working environment that encourages personal growth.