EA’s Digital Content & Strategy group is looking for an SEO Strategist to join the team. Reporting to the Manager of Digital Presence and Web Channel Strategy, you’ll play a key role in applying best practices and implementing strategy-driven initiatives that result in the superior discoverability and shareability of EA’s web-based content.
As a continual learner, you’ll acquire and apply new digital marketing skills in support of your quest to make EA’s web properties and digital content ever more visible in the search results and across digital channels.
As a forward-thinking digital marketing professional, you understand that search engine optimization is not an isolated pursuit, and you will leverage the synergies between SEO, social media optimization, content marketing and analytics to produce results that improve EA’s digital visibility and performance across channels.
- Implementing tracking of and reporting on key performance indicators for search engine and digital presence optimization
- Administrating webmaster tool accounts and SEO-facing tools
- Providing key metadata and metadata templates for web developers
- Performing keyword research
- Analyzing websites’ search performance, and making improvements based on opportunities identified by the analysis
- Assisting in the management of SEO-facing projects
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- 2+ years of search marketing experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant discipline
- Excellent knowledge of technical SEO and a good understanding of HTML
- Knowledge of structured data markup for search engines and social media networks
- Experienced in the use of standard business productivity software and tools
- Excellent business communication and writing skills
- Data-driven, with applied experience working with industry-standard data analysis tools like Google Analytics
- Hungry to acquire new knowledge and grow digital optimization skills, and an enduring curiosity about changes and innovations in the digital marketing environment
- Experience in the gaming industry or working on entertainment-focused websites a plus
- Detail-oriented to a fault
As an equal opportunity employer, EA is committed to creating and maintaining a work environment that is free from unlawful discrimination. All hiring and other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. Jurisdictions where EA candidates and employees are located may also prohibit consideration of other factors in employment decisions. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.