The Search Engine Marketing and Optimization Specialist will join our growing IT team.
You will assist our sales team as they strive to help our clients improve their online reach.
With direction from our project managers you will implement our strategic approach to online site and content optimization.
- You have at least 6 months experience using applications like Google AdWords and Google Webmaster Tools.
- You also have completed a minimum 2 year college program with a marketing focus.
- You must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Skills: Your passion for marketing and success are your key assets.
- Knowledge of current SEO, SEM and Social Media best practices are basic requirements of the position.
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office and all versions of web browser software on both Mac OS X and Windows are also prerequisites.
- You are able to work with a team but equally proficient working on your own with direction from your supervisor.
Full time, 3 Month Contract, This position could easily transition to full time employment at the end of the 3 month contract.
Positive attitude - Willingness to learn - Team Work - Written and Verbal Communication - Computer Skills
Inline with your experience.