Are you looking for a fun, fast-paced opportunity to join one of Canada's leading online marketing firms? If you are a goal-oriented team player who has the passion and energy to achieve a high level of success, then we are looking for you.
Located in Burlington Ontario, Opie Marketing Group Inc. is offering this unique opportunity to become involved with one of Canada's leading e-marketing companies. Our company is a fast-growing business that owns and operates a number of successful niche-market portals and e-commerce websites.
We are seeking a motivated Internet Marketing professional with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM). You must be a self-starter and have proven experience in driving website traffic, along with developing, implementing, and managing search engine marketing initiatives and other online marketing campaigns - both on and off page strategies.
- Implement the company's internet marketing plans for select websites
- Responsible for driving website traffic and maximizing lead-conversion rates
- Assist in the day-to-day management of pay-per-click campaigns such as Google, AdWords, Yahoo, and MSN
- Optimize new and existing PPC and Display advertising campaigns to meet campaign objectives
- Work with Online Marketing Manager to build new PPC and Display campaigns and search new distribution channels
- Research, build, and manage comprehensive keyword lists manually and/or in bid management tools on an ongoing basis
- Monitor and report on monthly campaigns and statistical analysis
- Develop comprehensive Search strategies and reports using SEO, SEM, Google AdWords, and other PPC tools
- Test various SEM, content and website design ideas to improve SEO
- Work closely with the marketing team and outside vendors to assist in the development of PPC strategies
- Monitor, review, and update website traffic and web analytic reports
- Gather and analyze data and prepare reports using our web optimization software and make recommendations to achieve objectives
- Optimize our web properties for search engines and for our pre-defined keywords selections. This includes HTML, site structure, and page layout and navigation considerations.
- University degree or college diploma, preferably with a marketing major
- Minimum of 1-3 years of search engine marketing experience
- Proven track record of results with improving search rankings and/or developing and managing website reporting tools
- Expert experience with and knowledge of email marketing, website management, search engine marketing, online advertising, website reporting tools and web analytics
- Advanced knowledge of blogs, social media and podcasts, SEM tools, website standards and usability testing
- Ability to use quantitative and qualitative metrics to communicate progress and identify meaningful trends
- High level of proficiency with the internet and MS Office (particularly Excel); demonstrated proficiency with Web-based applications; and knowledge of Web analytics software tools
- Experience in online media planning, media buying or campaign management would be an asset
- Passion for the power of content and web analytics
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills; the ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization
- Self-motivated and results-driven with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends in the search engine industry and search engine algorithms
- Experience in web content management tools
- Google Specialist Certification
- Multilingual communication skills (French or Spanish)
Salary commensurate with experience. Please state salary objectives with your application.