Work with game-changing organizations. Make a difference in the world. Laugh daily. Love your job. We're Briteweb - a digital agency with offices in Vancouver and New York working with impact-driven organizations and non-profits. We're looking for inspired, skilled and passionate people to help us create stunning, cutting edge digital communications projects.
We're looking to add a Senior Strategist to our Vancouver team. The Senior Strategist will be the vision behind our client projects - developing comprehensive digital and social strategies for a variety of the agency’s clients. The Strategist will work with internal teams to develop consumer experience and content strategies for all digital projects including website development, online advertising, social media, mobile and more.
Create, lead and implement digital initiatives for agency clients:
- This would include developing strategy documents & rationale, providing competitive analysis, facilitating brainstorms, developing briefs/interactive kick-off documents, coaching team through development process and being a usability/user experience resource.
- Fundamentally interested and involved in business planning for the agency clients’ brands, and implements how business strategies translate into a digital strategy.
- Develop overall digital strategies for the agency’s client in conjunction with the development and design teams.
- Adapting brand communication strategies for the digital environment, developing experience strategies and content strategies that bring brands to life in that space.
- Provide initial direction and ongoing guidance to development and design teams in creating solutions for clients’ brands.
- Liaise with clients to leverage key learning and partnerships re: current and upcoming digital initiatives.
- Define comprehensive engagement approach for any new client/brand community and platform development.
- Author the development of a strong social media practice for the client: develop a social media content strategy, recommend and monitor social listening and modeling tools.
New Business Pitches
- Assist in new business pitches, brainstorming smart creative approaches to solve client problems and growing digital client base at the agency.
Education and Training Initiatives
- Assist in evangelizing digital, social and engagement opportunities for the agency’s clients’ brands, identifying new technologies, and sourcing innovative partners, and offerings.
- Assist in developing best practice documents.
- Assist in delivering regular agency training sessions.
- Coordinate and delegate client training sessions as needed
Help to evolve digital offering at the agency
- Work in conjunction with the other managers in visioning how digital offering can evolve at the agency.
- Assist in process development as the offering/group develops and grows.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of digital agency or business experience dedicated to digital planning and/or account management experience.
- Have a strong understanding of the interactive and digital realm.
- Ability to use research data coupled with a deep understanding of digital opportunities to help provide powerful solutions to client’s needs.
- Strong past experience in Social Media content strategy.
- Ability to synthesize a broad landscape of relevant information to deliver concise direction and implications to client and agency working teams.
- Strong strategic thinking, written communication, oral presentation and interpersonal skills are a must, to ‘train’ and ‘teach’ internal resources and clients.
- Strong leadership skills and management experience considered a major asset.
- Ability to travel occasionally.