WE ARE AN EXPERIENCE DESIGN AGENCY WITH A RELENTLESS FOCUS ON THE CUSTOMER.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior and loyalty. That’s why our work begins and ends with our clients’ customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our experience-design process. We do this to create experiences that are simpler, more useful, entertaining, and convenient. Our mission is to in some way change their lives for the better.
TODAY WE’RE 750 PEOPLE IN 10 OFFICES ON 3 CONTINENTS.
We are thinkers. Makers. Do’ers. We speak a dozen different languages and are inspired by a million different things. But no matter what our discipline is or where we are in the world, we’re united by a common excitement for digital that’s absolute and contagious.
The Senior Strategist provides important strategic leadership and guidance. This individual will be expected to perform planning functions on complicated and challenging projects. The Senior Strategist must gain an intimate understanding of the client, their competitors and key industry trends. They must also effectively communicate their findings to creative and technical members of their teams.
Their most important contribution is insights – about the client’s business, their competitors, and their customers. This multi-disciplinary position requires working knowledge of business analysis, qualitative consumer research, web analytics and information architecture. Candidates must demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in at least two of these disciplines and good working knowledge in the balance.
- Ensure overall quality of Strategy work on all assigned projects and accounts.
- Provide support with special projects and initiatives within the Strategy group
- Provide guidance and insight about Strategy practices to colleagues in all departments
- Ensure through collaboration with team members and other Strategists that core processes and deliverables are effective in delivering strategic guidance
- Work with our clients to identify business problems and challenges
- Become an authority on the client’s business sector
- Define and document requirements through business analysis, qualitative consumer research, and web analytics
- Recommend, plan, coordinate and/or execute pertinent research, analysis activities:
- Sector, industry and competitive analyses
- Competitive benchmarking studies
- Qualitative, consumer research (ie. usability testing, focus groups, field study)
- Requirements gathering sessions and stakeholder interviews
- Synthesize and communicate the results of research to clients and project teams
- Provide insight and perspective on the client’s strategic direction
- Collaborate with the team on overall strategy development
- Define measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and site or program optimization
- Demonstrate the value of integrating Strategy services and activities into all client engagements
- Provide thought leadership to colleagues and projects in a range of subjects that may include
- Requirements gathering
- Consumer research and insight
- Site measurement
- Marketing and strategic planning
- Post-secondary degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction or related subjects preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in the following areas:
- Account or brand planning
- Business analysis
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research, web analytics and metric analysis
- Information architecture
- 4 years agency/consulting and Internet-related business experiences desired
- Experience in developing proposals and presentations for clients
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex subject matter, either verbally or in written form
- Demonstrated ability in the marketing research and sciences areas, to establish and analyze complex research studies
- Teamwork and collaboration-oriented
- Detail and results oriented
- Flexible and able to multi-task
- Commitment to learning