In this newly created role reporting into the Vice President - Customer Revenue & Lifecycle Management, the Senior Performance & Pricing Specialist will have a deep customer-centric obsession and a demonstrated ability to convey the story of how we are performing.
If you’re passionate about digital media and pricing strategy/execution and will stop at nothing in pursuit of excellence, we strongly encourage you to join our team!
As A Member Of Our HIGH PERFORMANCE Team You Will:
Design, build and maintain dashboards to monitor Key Performance Indicators such as Newsletter sign-up, Paid Subscription, and Attrition for Digital and Print businesses (Dailies and Communities)
Use data to extract business insights and explain variances to “tell the story” of our customers and provide strategic recommendations
Define customer lifetime value and optimize recommendations for future offerings by designing an end to end view of each customer segment that will define our current & future LTV
Actively participate in weekly management results meetings
Manage and lead all pricing programs from the creation of trial offers to bundled packages and value added offerings. You will play a leadership role in creating trial offers to entice visitors to subscribe by:
- Building and refreshing offerings to suit the needs of designated segments – in order to maximize conversion
- Building pricing models for individual value adds – one time and ongoing
- Working with cross functional groups in Campaign Management and Finance to build annual budgets and forecasts
- Developing and prepare monthly & quarterly forecasts to measure performance
- Building A/B versions with the approach towards continuous improvement in all we do
Why You Will Be Successful:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, or related field
- Experience in Pricing & Promotions, Merchandising, Marketing, Finance or related field
- Direct marketing and digital marketing experience
- You must be passionate about data-driven decision-making, detail oriented, smart, efficient, and driven to help our business succeed
- Strong quantitative skills required to analyze and optimize campaign performance
- Deep understanding of key digital marketing metrics (CPA, CPC, CPM, AOV, LTV, etc.)
- Expert in Excel and comfortable learning new business intelligence and vendor reporting tools
- Strong understanding of consumer customer segmentation and direct marketing offer testing principles with demonstrated application
- Driven leadership skills that can remove obstacles, make decisions and execute.
- Excellent Communication. Excellent people skills especially working to align functional teams and multiple stakeholders
- Go-Getter. Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks
- Relentlessly High Standards. Detail-oriented and deadline-driven
Why You Will Love Working Here:
- The opportunity to be part of a company at the cutting edge of the digital media industry; you’ll never get bored in our fast-paced, constantly evolving and challenging environment
- We recognize that you have a life outside of work and we offer you real work/life balance
- We’ve got your health in mind; you’ll get a comprehensive benefits package (Extended Health Care, Dental, etc.) including a minimum of 3 weeks’ vacation
…And let’s not forget the AWESOME PEOPLE!
The company is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require an accommodation during this process, please inform the company of your requirements.