Senior Marketing Specialist full-time
About Colliers International
Colliers is the leader in global real estate services, defined by our spirit of enterprise. Through a culture of service excellence and a shared sense of initiative, we integrate the resources of real estate specialists worldwide to accelerate the success of our partners. Putting into action our values of Service, Expertise, Community and Fun, we foster a collaborative, fun culture and give back to the places where we live and work. Our most valuable resource is our people: energetic, innovative thinkers who care equally about doing great work and providing exemplary service to clients and to one another.
We are successful because we enjoy what we do!
Purpose of Position:
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our Montreal office. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Montreal and Quebec City brokerage division in an effort to increase our brand identity, as well as accelerate our ability to win and retain more business with Colliers International’s mid to large clients. You will help execute the marketing and communications strategy across Montreal and Quebec City with the overall objective of increasing our brand exposure, as well as enhancing the identity of our agents, broker teams and practice groups.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Lead the project management and preparation of large new business presentations and pitches across the Greater Montreal Area as well as Quebec City.
- Facilitate creation of marketing strategies and execution of client presentation and pitches.
- Attend client meetings alongside brokerage team, where and if needed.
- Provide marketing support and assist with property marketing as they relate to medium to large projects, developing comprehensive marketing activation campaigns.
- Lead agent business development programs creating customized marketing campaigns and collateral.
- Project manage assignments, working closely with the Eastern Canadian Marketing Team.
- Assist in helping coordinate key company, client, charitable and industry events at a regional level.
- Assist in coordinating local press opportunities, manage local media calendar.
- Assist with and promote national corporate initiatives across Eastern Canadian offices.
- Travel on an ongoing basis splitting time between Downtown and St. Laurent offices.
- Degree and/or certificate in Marketing or Communications and/or a related field with approximately 5 to 7 years of marketing experience.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, bilingual in French and English.
- Real estate and/or professional services experience required.
- Familiarity with Adobe’s Creative Suite of products including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, in a PC environment.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all levels of the organization and with external partners.
- Possess strong organizational, time management and project management skills with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising accuracy, excellent product quality and attention to detail.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.