The backbone of Stantec, our support teams, provides services to over 13,000 employees in over 200 locations worldwide. Our Corporate Development, Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology Services, Major Projects, Marketing Resources, Operations Support, Practice & Quality Management, Public Relations & Communication, and risk management teams help Stantec advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Join our team and help us create communities.
Seeking Leader to be a captain on our Marketing Team
Love to strategize? Thrive in a competitive environment? Have a great instinct for leadership? Great! You’re the experienced marketing professional we’re looking for.
Show us your moves
We have a spot for a senior marketing coordinator on our team, and it’s got your name written all over it. This position requires someone who has serious moves when it comes to marketing—a team player who can maneuver business challenges confidently, adapt swiftly to rapidly changing environments, and take the lead when it matters.
In this role, you’ll work closely with Marketing and Business Leadership to support the creation of annual business plans and proposal pursuit strategies. Combining your business savvy with marketing genius, you’ll look for creative ways to help us achieve our corporate and regional goals for revenue growth, profitability, and market leadership in selected markets.
Opportunities for a star player
There’ll be many opportunities for you to take the lead and use your proven experience as you work with Practice and Sector teams to understand the key drivers for growth. Your ability to successfully execute against our annual plan, get buy-in, manage projects, and provide guidance on all marketing and business development activities will help you shine.
Some of the activities you’ll focus your energy on include, but are not limited to, proposal strategy and development, advertising, trade-shows and events, social media, community investment, media and government relations, and general collateral and communications in line with Stantec’s brand standards.
Your Capabilities and Credentials:
- Post-secondary education in Business, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or an equivalent level of experience
- Minimum 8 years of progressive experience in a senior marketing role
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritizing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of desktop publishing software (e.g., Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop)
- Demonstrated proficiency with Web-based tools and Microsoft Office
- Strong presentation skills in small and large group environments
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering successful proposals
- Experience in professional consulting or professional services is an asset
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently
We offer all candidates the opportunity to challenge their abilities in a dynamic work environment and your efforts will be recognized through a competitive compensation program.
Committed to the principles of Employment Equity, we thank all candidates; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.