(12-14 MONTH MATERNITY LEAVE CONTRACT)
You sleep and breathe marketing communications. In fact, you like to watch TV commercials to try to deconstruct the brief, and it’s impossible for you to look at a piece of direct mail without pointing out to the person next to you all the things you would have done if you were in charge of that account. You also come equipped with a whole lot of experience and proof that you know how to get results over the short and long term. You demand creative excellence, thrive on challenges, love to laugh and believe in the power of human connections — and we like that about you.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're collaborative, team oriented and comfortable working with people from all levels of the association.
- You're flexible, adaptable, unflappable, and thrive in a fast-past environment — change is your middle name.
- You’re an excellent communicator, an even better listener and have an almost telepathic ability to anticipate the needs of others.
- You're a self-starter who enjoys working independently but also loves the collaboration that comes with being a part of a team.
- You manage your time as expertly as you manage your projects — prioritizing, planning and organizing are part of your DNA.
- You're the perfect combination of right-brained creativity along with left-brain problem-solving and analytical skills.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to the Manager, Product, Marketing Communications.
- Plan and coordinate B2B marketing programs across multiple channels using marketing communications and brand management best practices.
- Develop positioning and messaging of product management driven delivery.
- Create and coordinate sales and marketing launch plans, collateral, sales tools, event support, etc.
- Measure and monitor marketing activities that are supportive of the overall strategic objectives and value proposition. Use results to recommend appropriate enhancements.
- Execute media relations plans to support brand and strategy.
- Manage collaborative working relationships with preferred partners and AMA services.
- Lead marketing research projects.
- Contribute to internal communications and employee engagement programs.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a university degree in marketing, business or communications. If your experience is in anything else, tell us about it and why it's relevant to your career as a marketer.
- You have five to seven years' experience in progressive marketing or brand/advertising roles.
- You understand B2B marketing.
- You have in-depth knowledge of various marketing vehicles including print, web, events, digital and social media platforms.
- You'll get bonus points if you have a background in financial services (lending experience preferred).
- You're familiar with office-related software programs (MS Office).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.