Senior Marketer full-time
Location: Edmonton, AB
Company Name: Durabuilt (http://www.durabuiltwindows.com)
As a successful Senior Marketer, He/She will be a results oriented self-starter who is meticulously detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects at once, and possesses excellent time and project management skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment. A quick and creative thinker and strong team player is wanted.
- Lead, plan and oversee execution of all marketing activities that relate to your specific business segments.
- Oversee, produce and maintain printed collateral, advertisements and presentation.
- Manage and facilitate all aspects of marketing/communication projects from concept through to completion.
- Develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns.
- Oversee website strategy including content management , statistical analysis , SEO and SEM
- Source, negotiate and execute agreements with printing, promotional and advertising suppliers as needed.
- Maintain brand integrity and consistency including positioning and use of logo(s).
- Act as a supplier liaison to leverage co-branding opportunities.
- Conduct market and product research and clearly articulate trends, opportunities and Durabuilt advantages to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Research new and competitive products and services; develop product positioning and strategies accordingly in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of five years related experience
5 years marketing related experience includes strategic marketing, campaigns management and social media.
Technically proficient with all Microsoft Office Programs and marketing related softwares
Positive, can-do attitude with a never quite attitude
- Background in the construction vertical, interior design or manufacturing a definite asset
- Working knowledge of creative principals and leadership skills
- Must have strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills
Able to travel throughout Western Canada with up to 10% overnight travel
Valid Canadian driver’s license with good driving record
- Unlimited continuous learning opportunity
- An exciting and advanced career
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page