A successful Senior Marketer will be a results oriented self-starter who is meticulously detail-oriented, able to manage multiple projects at once, and possesses excellent time and project management skills to thrive in a fast-paced environment. A quick and creative thinker and strong team player, we are looking for a candidate with five years direct marketing related experience with an eagerness to learn and be challenged.
- Lead, plan and oversee execution of all marketing activities that relate to your specific business segments.
- Oversee, produce and maintain printed collateral, advertisements and presentation.
- Manage and facilitate all aspects of marketing/communication projects from concept through to completion.
- Develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns.
- Oversee website strategies
- Maintain brand integrity and consistency including positioning and use of logo(s).
- Act as a supplier liaison to leverage co-branding opportunities.
- Conduct market and product research and clearly articulate trends, opportunities and Durabuilt advantages to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Research new and competitive products and services; develop product positioning and strategies accordingly in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or equivalent with a minimum of five years related experience
- 5 years marketing related experience includes strategic marketing, campaigns management and social media.
- Technically proficient with all Microsoft Office Programs and marketing related software
- Positive, can-do attitude with a never quite attitude
- Background in the construction vertical, interior design or manufacturing a definite asset
- Working knowledge of creative principals and leadership skills
- Must have strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills
- Able to travel throughout Western Canada with up to 10% overnight travel
- Valid Canadian driver’s license with good driving record.
- Opportunities for continuous learning
- An exciting and advanced career