Nygård International, Canada’s leading fashion company is seeking an experienced individual to join our Graphic Web Design Team. If your career goal is to join a leading edge, global company that will provide great opportunities for career advancement, then look no further!
As a Senior Graphic Designer, you will be given the opportunity to play a major role in the production and design of all Nygård Graphic Media.
- Creates individual campaigns within tight timeframes in support of operational targets
- Consults and collaborates to identify target audience, creates overall layout and graphic elements
- Creates mock ups for promotions and presents to the marketing team
- Prepares design layouts, specifications and finals for Ads, POP's, Posters, Booklets, Brochures, Magazines and other printed and graphic materials
- Provides creative input and technical support to meet marketing objectives
Minimum 5 years of related industry experience
Proven proficiency using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
Proficient in latest design and typography
Knowledge of specialty software and print drives for digital printing
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
Excellent problem solving and issue resolution skills
Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
Must be able to work with minimal supervision
Able to multi task, work with multiple deadlines and work within a changing environment
Education: Post secondary diploma/degree from a recognized graphic design school
Nygård International offers a competitive compensation package and provides significant opportunities for growth and career development. We thank all applicants for their interests but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume and some examples from your current portfolio.