Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required.
Responsibilities: The Bell Media design department is looking for a talented and experienced senior graphic designer to work on a very exciting range of projects. While a fresh and exciting approach to design is essential, you must also have exceptional production skills and be willing to work under pressure. Our family includes CTV, TSN, Discovery Channel, Chum Radio and more.
Working within brand guidelines, responsibilities include designing and producing a wide range of off-air material including outdoor advertising, print and online ads, vehicle and signage design, sales support materials, publicity kits and internal presentation materials. Strong design style and production skills for both web and mobile applications are essential.
- Minimum 3 year degree from a recognized art college or design school
- Five to seven years related work experience
- Fully competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Fully competent in Adobe Flash with strong scripting, file structure and animation skills
- Knowledge in After Effects an asset
- Strong design skills with the ability to produce conceptual ideas quickly
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to independently carry your projects from design to final production
- Experience in print production for small and large jobs
- Experience in online and mobile ad development
- Experience with conceptualizing and executing creative for online audiences
- Attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills