G Adventures is a small-group adventure travel pioneer, changing the world through the transformative power of travel for over 20 years. We are an innovative and always-evolving social enterprise that views travel as a tool to make the world a better place, one award-winning tour at a time. We live and breathe our Core Values – We Love Changing People's Lives, Lead With Service, Embrace the Bizarre, Create Happiness & Community, and Do the Right Thing – every minute of every day, and we'd love to work with unique, engaged, talented, and passionate people like you.
As the Senior Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the developing design solutions and brand strategies from conceptualization through to completion.
You will be responsible for continuing to evolve the G Adventures brand by working on a wide range of creative projects. You will help mentor junior and intermediate members of the creative team to ensure their continued growth.
- Provide Art Direction and leadership within the in-house creative team interpret creative briefs, develop strategically accurate creative which best resonates with our end customer
- Create effective and on-brand design and marketing solutions for various marketing communication materials
- Create interactive and on-brand design for various digital touch points including websites, emails, mobile applications and social media applications
- Assist in the development and implementation of company brand standards, ensuring effectiveness and consistency across all design projects
- Participate in up-front collaborative project meetings to review scope and understand creative design requests and needs
- Engage in conceptual brainstorming and ideation sessions, developing original creative content to help drive brand engagement
- Demonstrate capacity to deliver quality design outcomes using an array of Adobe design software, primarily in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of experience, preferable at an agency