Box Concepts Food Group is a multi-branded organization that owns and operates several nationally recognized Restaurant and Food Service brands and is seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Head Office. The Senior Graphic Designer is the lead marketing and branding person and reports to the COO and CEO.
Senior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create designs, concepts and sample layouts for all campaigns and LSM projects for all brands based on creative briefs from DO via RDs and franchisee programs
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Communicates with third parties, such as printers, programmers, developers or other technicians, to complete the final product
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget and with timely deliver
- Helps quote out for print projects
- Keeps Brand Standards and Marketing Manual updated
- Managing agencies (printers, web developers, etc.)
- Research design and industry trends
- Continual analysis on growing/ evolving the brands
- Provide artwork for website and all digital applications
- Help keep brand standard guides updated
- Brainstorm and create mock-ups for potential projects (supports DO in creating campaigns)
- Writing copy
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and Flash
The Senior Graphic Designer will primarily be responsible for providing finished copy for the various marketing initiatives that are on-going for the organization. This person will work with the kep operations team to aid in implementing and finalizing marketing programs across North America.
The ideal candidiate will have the following attributes:
- a self-starter attitude and work-ethic
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- experience in web development and maintenence
- brand management experience an asset
Salary will be paid dependant upon experience. Benefits provided.