Deadline: August 12, 2016
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGN & PRODUCTION COORDINATOR WHO THRIVES IN A FAST PACED ENVIRONMENT.
As Senior Graphics Design & Production coordinator you will be required to:
- Coordinate with Account Managers and Project Managers to ensure that graphic design and production requirements are met.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Prepare and submit quotes to outside vendors.
- Process and approve vendor invoices as needed.
- Maintain and order department supplies.
- Provide pricing to Project Managers through the internal production process.
- Maintain departmental database.
- Ensure quality control of production files.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in working in field related to graphic design and/or pre-press experience to production.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Knowledge of large format printers and associated RIP software e.g., Onyx.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to take direction and work independently.
- Able to work in a fast paced work environment under tight deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.