PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we’re building solutions that have a true impact on people’s lives. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. PointClickCare is a fertile environment to advance your career while performing meaningful work with great people.
Reporting to the UI Architects, this position assists in building cutting edge user interfaces utilizing the latest development techniques and best practices. As part of the core services team, you will help shape the future of the design and layout of our enterprise application while supporting and enhancing the UI guidelines.
- Execute tasks independently on an initial creative vision/direction, with limited supervision from other UI team members
- Troubleshoot and debug cross-browser inconsistencies
- Help to support enterprise application UI/UX Initiatives
- Provide ongoing debugging of UI development issues while developing application enhancements
- Participate in team meetings and provide UI oversight as required
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering, Computer Science or related program
- Working understanding of Java and JSP
- In-depth knowledge of cross-browser/platform constraints
- Firm understanding of software development principals & methodologies
- Strong grasp of UI/UX principals and work-flow design
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate technical direction both written and orally
- Experience with common wire framing tools and the ability to provide UI mockups
- Mobile/hybrid application development skills
- Familiarity with build processes (maven/ant/npm)
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.