The Senior Earned Media (SEO) Analyst needs to have a passion for SEO and an unyielding desire to predict and stay ahead of the industry curve. The fitting candidate will possess advanced knowledge and a tangible enthusiasm for the subject matter. The Senior SEO Analyst displays confidence in his/her abilities to drive strong business results, backed up by a proven track record.
Working closely with the , the Senior SEO Analyst will play an integral role in the entire SEO process. The successful candidate must be able to conceptualize strategies, follow through with execution, and report insightfully on results. The right candidate should be a great example to more junior team members, with the ability to promote team cohesion and collaboration.
- Conduct research, analysis, strategy, and execution of a wide variety of SEO tactics for top tier clients;
- Lead client reporting, insights sharing, and education efforts;
- Share industry developments and innovative test results with a team of digital media professionals;
- Provide industry thought leadership through the completion of POVs and presentations;
- Be an example for and help support junior team members;
- Complete technical audits of websites to highlight key opportunities;
- Analyze and provide insights on strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for a client’s website, especially the possible impacts related to Google’s latest algorithm changes;
- Help clients earn relevant and organic links and visibility on premium publisher and influencer websites;
- Define and help produce materials for content promotion: whitepapers, infographics, videos, etc.;
- Utilize monitoring and analytics tools to analyze and produce key actionable insights;
- Measure and understand the effectiveness of marketing production against project KPIs, and offer solutions and ideas to improve upon them;
- Question inbound tasks strategically and suggest alternatives ideas when appropriate.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO;
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant college diploma;
- Excellent ability to effectively communicate ideas, tactics, results, and insights in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Self-driven; thrives in an autonomous and result-based environment;
- English, French considered as an asset;
- Deep knowledge of advanced SEO theory and applied techniques (web ranking, link analysis, data analytics, ranking factors, SEO hack), especially on onsite optimization;
- Knowledge of specific SEO tools, analytics and reporting platforms such as BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog;
- Working understanding of PPC, Display Media, Affiliates, Feeds, Mobile, Social and Attribution;
- Personal blog is an asset.