Who You Are:
You are the type of person who enjoys the challenges of leading a team to not only execute on a daily basis but also solve strategic problems. Being inquisitive of nature and being pro-active in terms of ideas and innovation is key. You are confident and have the ability to communicate with Executive Management and also the personality to create strong relationships throughout all functions within the organization. You enjoy working as an individual as well as part of a team and thrive in what may sometimes be a relatively unstructured environment. You have a highly analytical mind but can combine this with a strong commercial awareness in order to bring solutions to strategic issues and drive to completion.
Your Next Challenge:
The Senior Director of Product Marketing for iStock is a critical role on our global marketing leadership team. This role will own the development and implementation of the iStock marketing plan to achieve business unit targets. The optimal candidate will be a data-driven leader with proven success in end to end product marketing, from defining an integrated marketing plan (including campaign definition, marketing mix, and prioritization regions and customer segments. As the marketing leader, you will be the force behind product marketing campaigns, and responsible for driving execution, delivering results, reporting progress in a cross functional organization. You will continually use data and strategic analysis to continually improve the overall market mix and represent the voice of the customer in business planning and execution. Responsibilities include:
- Manage a team to drive planning and execution of the iStock integrated marketing plan, including strategy development, market research, campaign definition and execution
- Develop the product value proposition and messaging strategy and execution approach
- Act as the primary marketing point of contact with the business unit General Manager and develop marketing plans for the business unit to achieve targets around brand perception, customer acquisition, and customer retention
- Determine optimal marketing mix across channels and geographies, allocate budget, and report KPIs and budget performance
- Work with brand team to develop integrated campaign calendar – delivering innovative and high impact customer campaigns
- Lead process, execution, and reporting of campaigns across digital media channels and regions
- Deliver deep insight on marketing performance and ROI across the organization
- Understand market dynamics and user reaction to our products with a view to informing product roadmap and communication
- Determine key metrics for measurement and optimization
- Present iStock marketing strategy, plans, analysis/results, and budgets to senior management
What You’ll Need:
- The ideal candidate combines a deep level of product marketing experience with a passion for media and technology
- Graduate degree in Marketing, Economics, or Business
- 10+ years' experience in both product and brand marketing
- Experienced communicator to C-level executives and the ability to confidently and eloquently instill the business value and results of marketing strategies.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to develop strategy, business plans, customer segmentation and market insights.
- Experience developing and managing an annual plan and budget
- A motivated leader, who is able to get the best from their team and departments they work alongside, especially in a globally distributed workplace
Who We Are:
Getty Images is among the world’s leading creators and distributors of award-winning still imagery, video, music and multimedia products, as well as other forms of premium digital content, available through its trusted house of brands, including iStockphoto© and Thinkstock©.
With its advanced search and image recognition technology, Getty Images serves business customers in more than 100 countries and is the first place creative and media professionals turn to discover, purchase and manage images and other digital content. Its best-in-class photographers and imagery help customers produce inspiring work which appears every day in the world’s most influential newspapers, magazines, advertising campaigns, films, television programs, books and online media. Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of digital media in communications and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life. For the stories behind our content and our technology, visit the Getty Images Blog at blog.gettyimages.com. Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/gettyimages and Twitter at www.twitter.com/gettyimages.com.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Job LocationCalgary, Alberta, CanadaPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular