Noise Digital acts a marketing platform for our clients; blending technology, strategy consulting, and content development to solve business challenges. We view media buying through the lens of content and consumer behaviour, treating our media platform as a ‘Content Amplification’ engine rather than an ad server. Our aim, acting as a platform, is to integrate with our clients’ business operations and provide an easy to understand solution for clients that want flexibility, transparency and accountability from their media partner.
What We’re Looking For:
We are looking for a champion of delivery!
Someone who has experience in managing complex and multidisciplinary projects.
Someone who knows what advertising, marketing, and data analytics is all about!
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Are you adept at scheduling, coordinating project efforts, resourcing and budgeting, and also possess a visceral understanding of campaign and media development in all its forms?
Do you also have the ability to decipher and facilitate both creative and technical dialogue, and clearly represent these efforts and methodologies to clients when needed? If you’ve managed to tick off these skills, let’s talk responsibilities!
- Leading and owning scope definition and management of project scope, deliverables, schedule, resource needs and budget
- Clarify requirements, explain complex ideas clearly, and manage expectations on timeline, scope and budget
- Play a dual role of client advocate and internal team advocate
- Keep project on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Communicate project issues and solutions-oriented resolution to the client and internal teams
Here is what you bring to the table:
- 6-8 years project management experience in an advertising, marketing or digital environment
- Digital or digital advertising agency industry experience
- Experience utilizing project management principles, processes
- Experience with project management software: MS Project, Excel or Jira
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment and the ability to direct a team
- Experience and proficiency handling client contact for project-level communications
- You can accurately forecast timing and associated costs across a range of projects
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the lifecycle of campaign development, including creative and web, preferably media
- You can identify and manage project risks and have solid change control experience
Nice to Have's:
- Experience working with complex data analytics and dashboards