Do you have proven results in digital marketing strategy and execution? Love sharing an amazing product with the world? Extensive experience creating and delivering content campaigns? Eager for your next challenge, with a rapidly growing product and marketing team? If yes, read on!
Here are a few hints that you might be the person we’re looking for:
- You've been doing this for 5+ years and are now looking to take your career to the next level, having already been in leadership roles and looking to build on your past experience
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a business-related discipline (or equivalent experience)
- Ideally, you've helped grow a team from 5-10 to >30
- You’re a copywriting wiz who's able to write compelling copy that is proven to convert and inspire
- You have extensive experience creating and executing content campaigns, online events, and other non-PPC digital campaigns
- You’ve seen success with creative user acquisition channels and viral word of mouth initiatives
- You’re proud of past wins generating a large number of consistent, relevant leads
- You love data, and believe strongly in data-driven decision making
- You are passionate about digital marketing and business growth. We're building our own company by helping thousands of entrepreneurs around the globe build theirs—it doesn’t get more rewarding than this!
- You plan optimization and growth experiments in your sleep. Terms like CTR, LTV, Open Rates, Analytics, A/B Testing and Acquisition Funnels are also regular parts of your vocabulary.
- You’re constantly thinking outside the box, coming up with creative ways to dominate and reignite channels and connections
- You’ve already created your own online course (extra points if you’ve used Thinkific)! If you’ve created your own online course, you already know exactly how our customers think (and how we can find more of them).
Why we think you’ll like working with us:
- Be part of a collaborative, driven team focused on building best-in-class software for one of the fastest-growing companies in Vancouver
- We offer competitive salaries, health/dental/vision benefits, and an open vacation policy
- Our office is stocked with snacks, coffee, and the occasional Friday beer to keep you fueled
- We're dog-friendly and have many furry friends sitting nearby, ready to be cuddled
- Bond with your teammates at fun company events (we've done nights in Escape Rooms and a weekend in Whistler in the past)
- We have an amazing existing team of really talented engineers, marketers, designers, customer success coaches, and other tech industry pros that want to work with you
- Everyone has an equal opportunity to impact our product and company—we strongly value all of our people (the ones we work alongside and the ones we serve)