If you are passionate about front-end web development and ready to make a difference, Context Creative is seeking a developer with 5+ years of proven expertise to join our small, agile team. We’re leaders in answering the needs of clients in society’s most critical sectors: energy, healthcare, finance, education and culture.
The opportunity is to work collaboratively with our digital design specialists, project managers, writers, strategists and other designers and developers in-house, providing development services for our clients.
Responsibilities will include developing digital media from concepts through to implementation, with rigorous accuracy, quality and attention to detail, utilizing frameworks and coding languages such as React, Angular, jQuery, PHP, SASS/SCSS, HTML5, as well as adeptness at creating from-scratch WordPress builds.
Key to success will be:
- Aptitude for leading and testing effective digital concepts, determining structure, behaviour, integration of animation and third-party APIs
- Knowledge and implementation of accessibility best practices and AODA compliance
- Skills in UX and user-centered design principles
- Abilities to think conceptually, absorb new ideas, and satisfy project briefs
- Ability to thoughtfully integrate creative direction and client feedback
- Ability to work efficiently and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
About Context Creative
Context Creative is a Toronto-based strategy and design company specializing in integrated communications campaigns. These include Web, Email, Print, Direct Mail and Social Media marketing.