Senior Graphic Designer
Personally work on the graphic development of multiple brands
- Works to develop new branding when required
- Participates in and initiates new business efforts
- Helps facilitate creative meetings
- Plans annual marketing calendar to identify design/creative opportunities
- Seeks out new creative initiatives meant to drive sales and find new business
- Works with social marketing managers to outline brand guidelines and specifications
- Assists with training and education of operations team on various marketing/design skills (eg. Iphone photography for social)
- Plans and defends budget requirements
- Mastered composition techniques (multiple elements and interactive pieces) in producing polished final pieces
- Comprehensive computer photo-retouching and image development skills.
Demonstrated complete understanding of: Color theory and color relationships.
- Typographic terms that identify type forms and the specifications required to refer to typographic settings (i.e., points, leading, picas, kerning, tracking, cap-height, x-height etc.).
- Perspective and space relationships.
- Page composition and grid structures.
- Print production process, knowledge of production techniques, and correct disking procedures.
- Photography and the photographic process.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Communicate thorough knowledge of assigned product(s).
- Provide effective direction at photo shoots.
- Effectively check and approve work on press.
- Effectively collect electronic materials for output.
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Manage challenging situations both internally and with the client.
- Command respect of freelancers and designers and be able to effectively oversee their work.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page