Welcome to Envision. We are redefining how brands engage consumers by evolving next generation retail and banking environments and experiences.
We define our work in 4 categories: Strategy, Design, Production and Data Management
Envision has developed processes leading to uniquely successful results. We work in Canada and the USA and are experiencing significant growth. We are seeking the best.
A Senior Environmental Designer at Envision translates innovative strategy into 3 dimensional drawing packages that range from concept to detail. Your ability to develop 3-d drawings that fire the imagination and demonstrate the next generation customer experience is our first priority. Your deep understanding of manufacturing materials and process ensures realistic conceptual packages designed to the constraints of budget and brand adherence. We are not seeking graphic designers at this point.
The Senior Designer is a leader who:
- provides creative concept leadership and workflow direction working with a team, which includes Architects, Digital Content Producers, Graphic and Industrial designers
- delivers attention to detail, and a perfectionist attitude toward Envisions output
- is passionate about understanding shopper behavior and the customer journey through banking and retail environments, including integration with the host of digital touchpoints
- Designing presentations and drawing packages that meet or exceed strategic objectives
- Leading multiple projects
- Supporting drawings with excellent copy to communicate design rational
- Designing: mood boards, storyboards and supporting documentation to consistently push Envision's presentations to the leading edge.
- Supporting quality assurance on creative and physical deliverables
- Strong inter-personal skills, team leadership portraying Envision's core values of a progressive balanced and positive working environment
- Strong design portfolio
- 5+ years design experience in retail / brand design firm or exhibit environment
- Ability to articulate creative ideas through excellent drawing skills and current industry software programs
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Flexibility to work on a wide range of interesting design challenges
- Ability to be part of a team