Job number: 276-17/18
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: January 17, 2018
Language required: English
Content strategy expertise required
Engage colleagues, senior management and other stakeholders in establishing a knowledge content delivery strategy that encompasses events, programs, publications and multimedia, and supports FCC business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, manage and execute an integrated content strategy
- Consult with internal and external knowledge experts and stakeholders
- Build and maintain cross-divisional relationships to achieve results
- Provide support and ongoing tactical guidance to implement content strategy
What we’re looking for:
- Confident communicator with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leader who builds relationships, embraces change and focuses on efficiency
- Extensive knowledge of strategy development and implementation
- Multi-tasker who can manage planning and delivery through multiple channels
What you’ll need:
· A degree in marketing, agriculture or business administration and at least five years of related experience (or equivalent)
Build a career with one of Canada’s top employers
Thrive in an inclusive culture of teamwork, strong leadership and respect. Here, diverse people pull together to achieve goals that are challenging and rewarding. You can learn and grow in an environment of acceptance and accountability. Come meet FCC.
Does this sound like the workplace you’re looking for? Visit fcc.ca/Careers to apply.