Job Number: 1506048
Desjardins Group is the largest cooperative financial group in Canada, and one of the largest employers in the country. It offers a full range of financial products and services and is home to a wealth of expertise in property and casualty insurance, life and health insurance, wealth management, services for businesses of all sizes, securities brokerage, asset management, venture capital, and secure, leading-edge virtual access methods.
The incumbent acts as a specialized consultant in the production of complex financing files with major financial needs. He or she carries out all consulting support activities that may lead to the closing of major deals. More precisely, all activities are in the Real Estate Financing sector.
- Develop the existing clientele and solicit new business, as required.
- Analyze and review financing files, and set up methods to monitor financial commitments so as to ensure sound management of the loan portfolio.
- Monitor the market context and competitive conditions.
- Act as a specialized consultant in the production of financing files for members and clients with complex financial needs.
- Define the main issues for the sector, assess the file's risks, analyze, make, present and recommend the granting of credit and perform any consulting support activities that may lead to the closing of major deals, in accordance with the organization's policies and practices.
- Communicate with the companies' managers to obtain all the information required for the financial analysis of the file.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 8 years of relevant experience
- Significant knowledge and experience in construction and real estate lending
- Mortgage brokerage licence (an asset)
- Customer focus
- Decision quality
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Drive for results
- Learning Skills
Number of Openings: 1
Shift: Day Job
Job Responsibility: Individual contributor
Job Field: Financing
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
Unposting Date: Jul 1, 2015, 8:59:00 PM