Total Country, B-104 and The Kootenay’s Best Rock, The Drive in Cranbrook, BC (http://www.thedrivefm.ca www.b104.ca www.jpbroadcast.com ) have a rare opening on our sales team for a Senior Account Executive.
If you’d love to live, play and work only moments from a pristine Mountain playground, this may be the opportunity for you!
We're looking for results driven individuals. Advertising specialists who can develop radio advertising campaigns that deliver measureable results for our clients. People who understand the value of building long term business relationships.
Your hard work will be rewarded with a generous commission compensation package complimented by a full benefit plan. You will be supported by a team of like-minded broadcasters, a variety of sales tools and ongoing Sales Training. Radio Sales experience is a definite asset; however, if you're a sales or marketing leader in your current field of endeavor we want to speak to you.
Here's what we need from you:
- Actively service and develop a strong client base.
- Super serve your clients.
- Ability to co-ordinate all aspects of an advertising campaign from the initial client call to the post campaign analysis.
- Possess a working knowledge of each of your customers' businesses.
- Ensure your receivables are within company standards
What you need to be successful:
- Sales experience is required. Previous radio sales experience is an asset.
- A working knowledge of Word, Power Point and Excel is required.
- Must be results driven. Initiative and Self-Motivation are the keys to success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Conceptual, creative thinker and problem solver.
- You enjoy a fast paced work environment that is based on team and individual effort.
- A valid driver's license and reliable automobile.