Senior Account Co-ordinator full-time
Innovative Response Marketing Inc. is a single source provider of direct marketing services in Mississauga, Ontario. Our 28,000 sq ft facility houses digital printing, a full service lettershop and order distribution centre. We deal with a varied and impressive client base and our staff work closely to ensure client needs are met. We are currently seeking a dynamic, professional individual to join our team as:
Senior Account Co-ordinator
Under the direction of the Management team, the Senior Account Coordinator ensures delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of print, direct mail and fulfillment requests for a core group of clients.
This role builds and maintains business relations with clients by providing prompt and accurate service, internal brainstorming to improve products and services and providing professional and accurate correspondence.
The Senior Account Co-ordinator will actively mentor and train new Client Service employees to ensure procedural compliance and reliable customer service practices, company wide.
- Effectively manage print, direct mail and fulfillment projects for your core group of clients.
- Train new Account Co-ordinators.
- Check quotes and client correspondence prepared by co-ordinators on an as-needed basis.
- Participate in data, laser and procedural training sessions and communicate knowledge to co-workers.
- Prepare and distribute electronic correspondence to clients and maintain our Facebook page.
- Be a member of the internal development team for IVS2 and perform beta testing.
- Attend on-site and off-site client meetings (travel when necessary).
- Attend daily production meeting.
Candidates must possess a College diploma or University degree in Marketing or a similar business course of study. Preference will be given to candidates who have excellent computer skills that span a wide platform of software programs, exemplary written and verbal communication skills, the ability to effectively train and mentor a team and proven multi-tasking ability.