We are looking for a results-driven, proven SEO/SEM Specialist with a passion to succeed to join our team. You want to work for a high-growth, entrepreneurial company on its way to becoming an industry leader. You want to be challenged in your work and be recognized and rewarded when you go above and beyond (which is often). Most importantly, you want to work hard in a place that's full of people like you- A-Players who are great at what they do, share a passion for their work, and know how to have fun!
As a SEO/SEM Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Search Engine Optimization
- Achieve traffic, rankings and leads-generation goals
- Plan, execute, and report on all white-hat SEO efforts for our corporate website, blogs, and other mini-sites
- Perform daily keyword research, on-page optimization, and link building
- Use different tools to assist SEO including but not limited to - all Google tools (keyword, search trends, webmaster tools etc.), SEOmoz, IBP, WordTracker and many other tools.
- Analyze website data and search patterns and make recommendations for on-going link building strategies
- Research and track competitor SEO metrics (ranks, inbound links, content distribution, social media exposure, on-page optimization, etc.)
- Utilize and coordinate between online PR, content writers, and social media specialists to boost quality in-links
- Work closely with Web Developers to implement advanced on-page SEO requirements. However, you are also expected to implement on-page changes on your own.
- Generate SEO performance report s weekly and monthly for transparency
- Keep yourself on top of all SEO changes and trends
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Achieve lead generation and cost-per-conversion goals via all SEM/PPC campaigns
- Create, optimize, and track all aspect of PPC - keywords, adgroups, ads creatives, CPC, CTR, Conversions, positions etc.
- Create targeted landing pages for better quality scores and conversions
- Track and analyze competitor PPC presence (ads, keywords, landing pages etc)
- Generate weekly performance reports
- Research and test new campaigns at other PPC channels
- Always be up-to-date with changes in the SEM space and adjust strategies accordingly
As a SEO/SEM Specialist, you have/are:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in both SEO & SEM
- Examples of sites and campaigns that you've successfully managed
- Strong in web analytics and web design skills (HTML, CSS)
- Results and metrics driven
- Extremely analytical, especially in identifying performance trends
- Articulate and strong with written communication
- Passionate about SEO/SEM
- Team player who focuses on getting the job done and achieving results